Friday, June 24, 2011

What Design Means to Me

I chose to be a designer because:
It's what I'm good at and what I like to do

Design is about:
Making people happy with your images and design. To make them see things they haven't before.

Design is important because:
Without it everything will be boring and ugly without it.

Design is created by:
Graphic designers, Illustrators, copywriters, painters, drawers anyone who can create something.

When I design I feel:
Sometimes happy, sometimes annoyed, sometimes excited to design something new.

When I experience a good design I:
Post it online or show it to people to see if they like it as much as I like it.

Design is:
Everywhere no matter where you look there is design all around you. Design is in the house you live in, design is in nature, Its even on what you wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment